Oversees the performance and efficiency levels of Sales Representatives. Their main duties include setting goals and quotas for sales teams. They act as a liaison by providing valuable feedback from the customers and sales team to upper management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to rules and policies
Qualification and Educational Requirements
- Graduate Degree in any stream.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Effective communication skills.