Create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
Qualification and Educational Requirements
- degree/diploma in Journalism, Communications or related field
- Experience writing copy specifically in advertising industry
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
Preferred Behavioral Skills
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.