Location- Bangaluru and Mumbai
· discussing the client's core message and target audience
· brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
· writing and presenting a few options to clients
· modifying copy until the client is satisfied
· overseeing the production phase.
1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options,
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
2. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
3. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
4. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
5. Understanding the Client needs
6. Field research, Collation and analysis of data on Customers understanding for campaigns
7. Facilitating relationship between the client & agency
8. Actively planning & executing the advertising campaigns for clients
9. Maintaining the brand requisition data
10.Actively planning and maintaining finances for client
Location: Bangalore and Mumbai
Understanding the Client needs and writing effective brief
Field research, Collation and analysis of data on Customers understanding for campaigns
Creative briefing and job execution follow up (creative dept. & studio)
Facilitating relationship between the client & agency
Integrating various functions within the agency (briefing to execution & finance follow-up).
Actively planning & executing the advertising campaigns for clients
Releasing the Artwork, co-ordination with Creative and Planning team
Maintaining the brand requisition data
Actively planning and maintaining finances for client